Because I’m the worst
1. How old are you?:
2. What’s your middle name?:
3. If you could legally change your name, what would you change it to?:
4. Any body mods? What do you have, and what do you want?:
Body mods? Is this slang for modifications? I have a few piercings….
5. What color is your hair naturally? If it’s dyed, what color is it?:
My hair is reddish auburn, it gets a lot lighter in the sun…I have never dyed it and probably never will.
6. What’s your eye color?:
Blue/green, they change in varying lights
7. Would you change it?:
As in would I wear colored contacts? Haha no.
8. What’s your hair type (curly, wavy, straight)?:
Straight as a pin. Annoyingly straight.
9. Do you get along with your neighbors?:
The neighbors I grew up next door to like at my parents house? Or my neighbors in college? If so, both.
10. Which of your parents are you more like, personality-wise?:
I’m a solid mix of the two. It is clear when I’m around them who I draw what from.
11. What about looks-wise?:
Not a clue. Other people see similarities in the three of us—-I see none.
12. Favorite summer drink?:
Lemonade? I don’t know…what’s a summer drink
13. If you’re in school, what grade are you in?:
I’m entering my fourth year of college….kill me
14. What’s your future career going to be?:
Something social service related…hopefully in a school system
15. Planning on college? If so, what one?:
I’m attending UGA currently
16. Favorite boy’s name?:
I have always loved last names as first names. Like Reynolds, Wills…stuff like that
17. Favorite girl’s name?:
I don’t know
18. Do you like to read? If so, what’s your favorite book?:
I love reading. I always say my favorite book is Jay Z’s memoir because I think he is one of the most compelling and inspiring human beings on planet earth today. But I read quite a bit and don’t often find books I dislike
19. Do you like to write? If so, what’s your favorite type of writing (poetry, stories, etc.)?:
I use journals a lot but I am not especially good are stringing words together
20. Favorite movie?:
Oh god I don’t know. Recently the Great Gatsby remake took over my love because I love the book so dearly…oh I don’t even know how to start listing all the movies I love.
21. Who are your best friends?:
If MySpace was still a thing (which GOD I WISH IT WAS) my top 8~* solidly knows who they are
22. What kinds of grades do you/did you get in school?:
This past semester I made Deans List
23. Where were you when 9/11 happened?:
At school, in the fourth grade. I vividly remember the rest of the day because we had a Girl Scouts pool party and I was really scared that the pool was going to be bombed
24. Where were you when the Columbine school shootings happened?:
I don’t remember much of that day because I was in the first grade and I don’t think that’s really something you can keep 6-7 year olds up to date on
25. Are you a virgin?:
26. Favorite magazines?:
Vogue, Bazaar, and Elle (sometimes) are required monthly reading. I like more alternative fashion mags as well because they include wide music selections
27. Where were you born?:
Northside Hospital in Atlanta y’all
28. What’s the last thing you bought?:
Diet Coke before my shift at work this morning
29. Do you drink, smoke, or do drugs?:
I don’t smoke and I drink sometimes.
30. Do you drink coffee?:
Not nearly as much as I used to
31. Three words to describe your fashion sense?:
Classic yet eccentric
32. Do you have a blog (either a personal Xanga, blogger, Tumblr, whatever)?:
Tumblr is it
33. Did you see Lady Gaga’s “Alejandro” video? Do you even like Gaga?:
Never saw it
34. Where do you work?:
The Spa at Foundry Park Inn
35. What’s the last thing someone borrowed from you?:
I lent out like two of my Braves shirts to friends going to the game
36. What song was really popular when you were in middle school?:
Everything Brand New.
37. Do you exercise?:
38. Do you have A/C in your house?:
Yeah but we hardly keep it on. We mostly rely on fans
39. Do you use A/C while you’re driving?:
In the summer YEAH.
40. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas usually?:
41. What deodorant do you use?:
Secret clinical sensitive skin
42. How old are your siblings, if you have any?:
43. What makeup, if any, do you wear?:
I wear a Lancome undereye concealer, MAC packed powder, Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, mascara and then I’m usually out the door.
44. Do you shave?:
Yes every other day for the most part, sometimes every day
45. Ever dyed your hair an unnatural color?:
Never dyed it
46. Ever made a remix of a song?:
47. What are some things you like to do that most other people consider childish?:
I have a “childish” outlook on life I guess because I’m unrealistically optimistic at times. I also get extremely invested and excited pretty easily
48. Do you think you act your age?:
For the most part
49. Are you tan?:
50. Favorite eye color?:
For boys? I don’t know every boy I’ve dated/hooked up with has different eye colors hahaha
51. What colors are your room?:
White, I didn’t paint the room in my apartment
52. Worst trend right now in your opinion?:
Twerking and using the word “thirsty”
53. If you get married, will you take your partner’s name?:
54. Are you, or anyone you know, polyamorous?:
I’m not, but I know people that are for sure.
55. Ever been in an open relationship?:
56. Do you know how your parents met?:
YEP. Harry’s All American Sports Bar in Center City Philly :)
57. Are your parents together, separated, divorced, never married, what?:
My parents are still married
58. Weirdest place you had sex?:
59. What age did you first get internet at?:
My parents had it in the house so my mom could work some, I was very little so I have no clue
60. What age did you first get a cellphone at?:
I think I got my OWN in sixth or seventh grade. Whenever I almost lost my mom’s at a middle school basketball game hahaha
61. What year were you born?:
62. What’s your favorite decade?:
Well I only CLEARLY remember the tail end of the 1990s and the 2010s are still very new…so I don’t have a lot of options here.
63. Do you own any antiques?:
Yeah. My grandparents (paternal) left so many amazing things in their house that my dad inherited
64. How much was your last paycheck?:
$300 and something. Minimum wage ROCK ON
65. Do any of your friends live alone?:
No, all of us have roommates I’m pretty sure
66. Does your car have bumper stickers on it? If you don’t own a car yet, would you want to put bumper stickers on it?:
One sticker and it’s a UGA bulldawg. But too many stickers looks terrible. I won’t put any more on than I have.
67. Do you hate anyone?:
I try so hard not to hold onto anger, but it’s hard. I hate people at first, like RIGHT after I’ve been burned, but gradually I let go of things/ forget
68. Favorite flavor of smoothie?:
I worked at a Smoothie King a long time ago and as such couldn’t drink a smoothie even if you paid me
69. Favorite nail polish color?:
On my fingernails I really just prefer to have pink and whites on them.
70. Did you order a yearbook for every year of high school?:
YEAH!!!!! KATS! HAGS!
71. Did you get a yearbook in elementary school?:
Yes, my parents always made sure I had one.
72. What about middle school?:
Again, yes. My parents wanted to GUARANTEE the awkward years were well documented
73. Ever made a rubberband ball?:
74. Do you use MySpace or Facebook more?:
RIP MYSPACE! I hardly use Facebook though, I hate it.
75. Are you, or have you ever been, straight edge?:
I am not
76. When is/was your 18th birthday? What about 21st?:
I turned 18 January 2, 2010 and 21 this year!!!
77. What kind of phone do you have?:
iPhone 4S babyyyy~*~.
78. What cup size are you?:
B on a good day
79. What religion are you?:
Honestly I don’t align myself with any sort of religious denomination. I was raised Catholic but have some serious, deep-rooted issues with their doctrines. I do believe in God though…so take that as you will
80. What’s your stance on abortion?:
Your body, your choice
81. Are you a Democrat or Republican? Perhaps neither?:
In my mind it’s not that easy
82. Ever get a ticket? If so, what for?:
No I’ve never had any tickets praise the lord and pass the ammunition
83. Ever travelled to another country? Where?:
I’ve been to a lot of other countries’ territories in the Caribbean and I have been to Mexico but YA GIRL WANTS TO GO TO SOUTH AMERICA LIKE WOAH
84. Do you speak any other languages?:
No and I desperately wish I could